I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cynicism and Cheer


As far as I'm concerned, once December 1st comes, it's Christmas season.

Although, nowadays, retailers have been starting much earlier than me.
But oh well, 'tis the season which means 'tis the time for a new blog design!
And to make sure we have the perfect balance of cheer and cynicism (my two favorite things) I will leave you with these pieces of artwork:


You're obliged to love what I made you

I was touched by your attempt to wrap my gift

I'd be totally into your invitation to go Christmas caroling if it wasn't for my aversion to singing in public, spreading cheer, and freezing my tits off

I hope your Christmas display doesn't incinerate your home and loved ones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid comments that contain personal attacks, snarkiness, spam, or any other not-so-nice qualities.