I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Friday, June 25, 2010

it's D-day eve, ladies

Hiya fellow fancy pants-ers,

As many of you know, by this time tomorrow, Mr. FP and I will be getting ready to be married (eek!) and since we're sans internet at the cottage, I just wanted to let everyone know now that I've scheduled some posts to go up while we're on our honeymoon in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

So if I'm still going on and on about accessories and DIY projects even after we're married, you'll know why. I still have a ridiculous amount of details to catch you up on, so there should be plenty to read.

After a week of married relaxation, I'm hoping to return by the 5th of July with all of the wedding details and hopefully a photo or two.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

- miss fp

16 comments:

Lisa said...

good luck! I KNOW your wedding will be amazing! Have an amazing day!

Erica said...

Yay! I hope your day is everything you've hoped and dreamed about!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very exciting! Congrats and enjoy every moment!

E. said...

Congratulations and Enjoy!

ffprncez said...

Congratulations! Have a great time on your honeymoon!!

redwhitebride said...

Enjoy! and Congrats!

a little black cloud in a dress said...

best of luck. :]

nicole said...

Good luck! Congrats! Your honeymoon sounds AMAZING...enjoy! xoxo.

Ms. Bunny said...

Congratulations! It's going to be so beautiful. Relax and remember to take it all in. Yay!

And have a fun honeymoon!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy every moment! I can't wait to read the recaps!

Lisa said...

Best wishes! Hope everything goes amazingly! Hold on to every second!

Kristy said...

i hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow and try and take a few moments to just take it all in! can't wait for the recaps!

Amberdawn said...

Yay! Good luck on your big day :)

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! I hope it was everything you'd dreamed of!

Lace.and.Likes. said...

congrats lady!!!

Miss C said...

Wooooooo! Have fun!

Post a Comment

Please avoid comments that contain personal attacks, snarkiness, spam, or any other not-so-nice qualities.