I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Friday, January 15, 2010

once in a blue moon

I saw such a gorgeous morsel of wedding inspiration by Ariella Chezar and Meg Smith on one of my favorite blogs, Snippet & Ink, that I couldn't resist borrowing it.

These wedding ideas are the best expression of blues and purples I have ever seen. Plus the combination of blueberries and hydrangeas which is entirely unexpected and completely amazing.

If I were going to devote myself to a color combination, this would be it ... *swoon*.


2 comments:

Julia said...

wow that is really gorgeous! there are so many blogs out there. its fun to just browse them. i think i'm still going to after our wedding.

Cupcake Wedding said...

Love that cake

Post a Comment

Please avoid comments that contain personal attacks, snarkiness, spam, or any other not-so-nice qualities.